Siebel Marketing User Guide > Creating and Using Offers and Treatments > Web Treatments >
Associating Templates with Web Treatments
Complete the steps in the following procedure to associate a template with a Web treatment. To edit the treatment template, see About Creating and Editing Treatment Templates. Templates must first be added to the Treatment Templates list to be available for selection in the Edit Web Treatment view tab. For more information, see About Creating and Editing Treatment Templates.
The following procedure shows how to associate a treatment template with a Web treatment.
To associate a treatment template with a Web treatment
- Navigate to the Offers screen, then the Web Treatments view.
- In the Web Treatments list, select the treatment, and click the Edit Web Treatment view tab.
- Create a new record.
- Click the Template Name select button.
- In the Pick Treatment Template dialog box, select the template, and click OK.
To be available for selection, templates must first be added to the Treatment Templates list. For more information, see Creating Treatment Templates and Adding to the Template List.
- Save the record to associate the template with the treatment.