Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Communications > Creating Communications Promotion Groups > Process of Setting Up Promotion Groups (Administrators) >
Creating Promotion Group Membership and Reward Products
Before you can add membership definitions and reward definitions to a promotion group definition, you must create promotion group membership products and reward products.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Promotion Groups (Administrators).
To create promotion group membership and reward products
- Navigate to the Administration - Product screen, then the Products view.
- In the Products list, create a new record, and complete the necessary fields.
- With the new product record selected, in the link bar above the Products list, click the Product Definitions link.
- In the Type field of the selected product record, do one of the following:
- To create a membership product, select Promotion Group Membership.
- To create a reward product, select any value that is appropriate for the product.
- Complete the other fields as necessary.
- Click Release to release the membership or reward product.
For more information about creating a product record, see Siebel Product Administration Guide.