Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide > Working with Partner Programs > Partner Program Administration >
Updating Partner Program Membership Records
When a partner is approved for the partner program, a membership record is automatically created. This record is populated with the following data:
- Begin Date. The day the membership begins.
- End Date. The day the membership expires. After this date the Membership Status automatically changes to In Grace Period.
- Renewal Begin Date. The date after which the partner can apply for renewal.
- Renewal End Date. The date after which the partner cannot apply for renewal. When this date passes, the Membership Status changes to Expired and the partner must reapply.
- Renewal Ineligible. A check box that, when checked, makes the partner ineligible to renew. This field is unchecked by default.
- Member Status. Values are Current Member, In Grace Period, Expired, and Terminated. This field is read-only.
- Active. This read-only flag indicates whether the partner is an active member in this program.
When any of these fields requires an update, you can type over the existing data to change it.
To view or change partner membership information
- Navigate to Partner Program screen, then the Membership Administration view.
- Select and drill down on the partner program and then click on the Membership tab.
Program membership data such as membership status and program begin and end dates appears.
- To change existing data, click on each field you want to change and type in the new data.