Siebel Performance Tuning Guide > Tuning the Web Server Computer for All UNIX and Linux Platforms >
Tuning the Siebel Web Server Extension for All UNIX and Linux Platforms
You must tune the Siebel Web Server Extension (SWSE) to run Siebel Business Applications on UNIX platforms.
To tune the SWSE for UNIX platforms
- In the SWSE installation directory, navigate to the bin subdirectory.
- Using a text editor such as vi, open the eapps.cfg file for editing.
- Set the appropriate AnonUserName user names and passwords. This will depend on your user authentication strategy. For more information, see Siebel Security Guide.
- Set GuestSessionTimeout to 60.
NOTE: This configuration is appropriate for application scenarios where users browse without logging in.
- Restart the Web server for these changes to take effect.