Siebel Product Administration Guide > Siebel Configurator API Reference > Instance APIs to Set Product and Attribute Values >
This method replaces an existing item with the new item on a specified port, removing the existing item from the port and creating a new instance for new item.
- ObjId. The unique identifier of the complex object header.
- RootId. The unique identifier of the complex object root.
- (Optional) Version. Version arguments are used only when testing a customizable product version that is different from the currently released version.
- Path. Integration Id of the existing product (which is going to be replaced by new product)
- Name. The name of the new item.
- Product Id. The new product id in S_PROD_INT table.
- Prod Item Id. The ID of the new item (for example, ORIG_ID in S_PROD_ITEM table).
- Port Item Id. The ID of the item's port (for example, ORIG_ID of the port in S_PROD_ITEM table).
- Quantity. The new item quantity.
- (Optional) AutoResolve. Automatically resolves port cardinality violations. The default is N.
- (Optional) List Price. The item list price from Pricing Manager, which can be empty.
- (Optional) Current Price. The current price from Pricing Manager, which can be empty.
- (Optional) Parent Path. Integration Id of the parent item the port belongs to.
- (Optional) Parent Display Name. Display name of the parent product. This parameter and the display parameters that follow would be used in logging error messages in case of error.
- (Optional) New Child Display Name. Display name of the new child product.
- (Optional) Port Display Name. Display name of the Relationship of the child product.