Siebel Public Sector Guide > Workflow Reference > Workflow for Application Upload >
PUB Upload Workflow
This workflow creates and updates Siebel objects for the information in an application that users submit on a self-service Web site. Figure 1 shows this workflow.
A user initiates this workflow by clicking the Upload button on the Application form.
Figure 1. PUB Upload Workflow
Workflow Description. This workflow does the following:
- Read Data XML. Reads the data fields in the application that the user submits on a self-service Web site. This step calls the CreateIOFromDataXML Method.
- Create Case Hierarchy. Creates a hierarchy for the case data that is associated with the application. This step calls the ReadIOAndCreateCases Method.
- Sync To DB. Populates the data fields in Siebel Public Sector with the data from the application. This step calls the SncToDB Method. For more information about this method, see Siebel Order Management Infrastructure Guide.
- Update Application Status. Updates the status of the application from Submitted to Processed. This step calls the UpdateApplicationStatus Method.
- Go To Application Case View. Navigates to the Application Cases view. This step calls the GotoView Method. For more information about this method, see Siebel Object Interfaces Reference.