Siebel Application Integration for Oracle Fusion Middleware Guide > Deploying Siebel Resource Adapters by Using SAI for Oracle Fusion Middleware > Process of Configuring Credential Mapping for SAI for Oracle Fusion Middleware >
Reconfiguring the Connection Pool on Oracle WebLogic Server for SAI for Oracle Fusion Middleware
Use the following procedure to reconfigure the connection pool on Oracle WebLogic Server for SAI for Oracle Fusion Middleware.
This task is a step in Process of Configuring Credential Mapping for SAI for Oracle Fusion Middleware.
To reconfigure the connection pool on Oracle WebLogic Server for SAI for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Log in to the Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console.
- In the Deployment domain, select Deployments.
- Select the Siebel Resource Adapter for which you want to configure credential mapping.
For example, you might choose SiebelResourceAdapter.
- Click the Configuration tab, the Outbound Connections Pools tab, and then drill down on the outbound connection pool instance for this resource adapter.
- Check the properties and compare them with the information you entered for the Resource Adapter Descriptor Parameters for the Siebel Server (the ra.xml file).
NOTE: Make sure the same user name and password appears that you specified in the Resource Adapter Descriptor parameters during the Siebel Resource Adapter deployment. For information about the Resource Adapter Descriptor parameters, see Step 7 in Process of Deploying Siebel Resource Adapters Using SAI for Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Click the Connection Pool tab, click Lock & Edit in the Change Center, and then enter the Initial Capacity and Max Capacity values that you want.
- Save the changes, and click OK to apply them.
Oracle WebLogic Server creates the connection pool by using the credential mappings values that you entered.
- If the task is successful, then you can verify the connections by using Siebel Server Manager (srvrmgr) and running the following command:
List active task for comp Siebel_object_manager_language