Siebel Self-Service Application Deployment Guide > Configuring the Siebel Server and LDAP Authentication > Process of Configuring the Environment for the Siebel Server >
Verifying Server Component Configuration
This task is a step in Process of Configuring the Environment for the Siebel Server.
This topic describes how to verify server component configuration.
To verify server component configuration
- Finish registration in a Self Service client:
- After installation, access a Self Service URL.
- Click Login on the global menu.
- Click Enroll on the login page.
This step displays the registration listing page.
- Click Register as Individual, and then finish the registration process.
- Log in to Siebel Call Center.
- Navigate to the Administration-Data screen, and then the List of Values view.
- In the List of Values list, make sure the Language Name field contains the appropriate value for the language you are testing, and that the Active field contains a check mark for each of the following values:
- If registration is successful, then log in to Self-Service with the newly created user.
If you perform the steps in this topic successfully, then the server components are correctly configured. If you encounter errors, then repeat the procedure for setting up server components. For more information, see Process of Configuring the Environment for the Siebel Server.
NOTE: You might encounter an OutboundCommunication error until the communications manager is fully verified and configured. For more information, see Configuring the Communications Manager Server Component.