Siebel Smart Answer Guide > Troubleshooting Siebel Smart Answer >
Troubleshooting Failure of Siebel Smart Answer DLL to Load
This error will occur while loading the SAAdapter.dll or if the path to the SAAdapter.dll is incorrect.
To resolve the failure of Siebel Smart Answer DLL to load
- Ensure the path to SAConfig.xml is correct and that the location of SAAdapter.dll is specified correctly.
- Verify the SAConnectorConfigDir Environment Variable is set.
- Siebel must be restarted when this variable is created or updated.
- Verify that no meaningful output is generated in saconnectorlog.txt.
- You may set the Environment Variable SAConnectorDebug with the value TRUE to produce more verbose output to saconnectorlog.txt.