Siebel Wireless Administration Guide > Using Siebel Wireless >
Screens and Views in Siebel Wireless
Siebel Wireless allows you to view a subset of all the information available in Siebel Business Applications.
Siebel applications views have been simplified to fit on the device's small screen. Because of the small screen and the lack of a typing keyboard, the displayed information and the data entry options have been reduced to the information you will need to access when you are mobile. In general, Siebel Wireless views follow these rules:
- The titles for views are in uppercase letters.
- All labels are followed by colons.
- A label that is underlined (or in brackets, depending on the wireless browser you are using) allows you to drill down to edit the value for that label.
- Data is separated from navigation links by a series of four dashes: - - - -.
- Data is not followed by colons.
- Data that is underlined (or in brackets, depending on the wireless browser you are using) allows you to select the data (in the case of pick and association applets) or takes you to a detail view for that data.
The screens and views that you have access to depend on the responsibility you have been assigned and the application you are using. For information about user responsibilities, see Assigning Wireless Responsibilities to Users.