Siebel eSales Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel eSales >
Configuring Siebel eSales
You can use Siebel Tools to perform the following tasks to modify Siebel eSales to fit your business requirements:
- Configure Siebel business components, applets, views, and all other elements of a Siebel Business Application as needed, such as setting declarative properties or adding Web scripts.
- Create new controls, applets, views, or Web pages as needed. Add charts to views, if needed.
- Associate applets, views, and Web pages with the appropriate Web templates (.SWT files).
- Map the fields, controls, and applets to the placeholders in the appropriate template as follows:
- Fields and controls are mapped into an applet.
- Applets are mapped into a view.
- Views are mapped into a Web page (a Web page container).
- Compile the repository changes into an SRF file.
For more information, see Using Siebel Tools.