Siebel eSales Administration Guide > Integrating Siebel eSales with Third-Party Payment Applications > Customizing Cybersource Integration >
Modifying the Scripts in the CyberSource Adapter Service
As the scripts in the CyberSource Adapter Service are written in Siebel eScript, they can be readily modified.
For more information on Siebel eScripts, see Siebel Tools Online Help. For more information on debugging scripts, see Using Siebel Tools.
To modify scripts in the CyberSource Adapter Service business service
- In Siebel Tools, lock the EAI CreditCard project.
- Select the Business Service object.
- Select the CyberSource Adapter Service, copy it, and then rename the copy as a backup.
- Right-click CyberSource Adapter Service, and then choose Edit Server Scripts.
The server script editor appears.
- Edit the desired scripts, and then close the edit window.
- Compile the .srf file, selecting the Locked projects radio button.