Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel eEnrollment for Financial Services >
Features in User Interface for Siebel eEnrollment for Financial Services
In Siebel eEnrollment for Financial Services, users can access the following pages and utilities:
- Home page. The Salutation applet greets each user with a personalized phrase and targeted information. In the Search applet on the home page and on most pages, users can perform full text searches of records to resolve service issues on their own. For more information, see Home Page.
- Literature page. Users can view and download forms and product information. For more information, see Literature Page.
- Contact Us list. Users can send messages to service agents.
- Enrollment list. Users can enroll in an insurance plan or review existing coverages.
- Top FAQs list. Users can select from a list of the most common support questions.
- Announcements list. Users can see the latest news and special offers.
- Help hyperlink. Users can receive help using the Siebel eEnrollment for Financial Services application.
- Log In/Out hyperlink. Users click this hyperlink to enter or exit the Siebel eEnrollment for Financial Services application.