Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel Insurance eService > Features in User Interface for Siebel Insurance eService >
Personal Policies List
A personal policy is a contract of insurance with an individual, and not a group. Examples of personal policies are personal life insurance policies and individual health insurance policies. All contacts listed on a policy, both primary insureds and others, can see the policy.
In the Personal Policies / Quotes applet, members can perform the following tasks:
- Check the insureds on their policies.
- View the coverage details of their policies.
- Search for and view the profiles of care providers.
- Change primary care providers.
- Check the status of service requests.
- Submit service requests.
- Find the current cash value of their life insurance policies.
- Submit requests for withdrawals from their life insurance policies.
- View and request loans against their life insurance policies.
- View and request financial transfers relating to their life insurance policies.
- View driver and vehicle information.
- Report a claim.