Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel Insurance eService >
Setting Up Health Club Discounts
The Health & Wellness Services applet of Siebel Insurance eService has a Health Club Discounts hyperlink that users with the role of Healthcare Member can click to see a list of local health clubs that have reduced rates for members of the healthcare plan.
To set up a healthcare discount
- In your Siebel Financial Services employee application, navigate to the Campaign Administration screen.
- Add a record, complete the necessary fields, and make sure that you use Health Club Discount for the Name field.
For more information about creating a campaign, see Siebel Marketing User Guide.
- Save the record.
- Navigate to the Application Administration screen.
- From the Show drop-down list, select System Preferences.
- In the System Preferences Name field, query for *Campaign.
- Verify that the INSeService Discount Campaign has a System Preference Value of Health Club Discount.
- Navigate to the Offers screen.
- In the All Offers list, add a record and complete the necessary fields, making sure that you select Web-Announcements for the Type field and enter a description of the offer.
- In the Campaign Administration screen, select the campaign that you defined in Step 2, and in the Offer's list add the offers that you defined in Step 9.
For more information about creating offers, see Siebel Marketing User Guide.