IStream Communicator 2.2 Feature Pack 3
ReadMe File – April, 2008
This ReadMe file describes the contents of the IStream Communicator 2.2 Feature Pack 3.
Please see the Release Notes for general product information, product enhancements and new features, supported platforms and third-party software, assorted considerations, and known issues and limitations.
Please see the Installation Guide (included in this Feature Pack) for detailed installation and configuration instructions.
• Contents of the Feature Pack
• Checking the SDK Examples Repository
• Oracle Customer Support
This Feature Pack contains the following files and folders:
• dbScript – this folder contains the database update scripts
• distrib – this folder contains IStreamCommunicator22.ear
• LetterUtility – this folder contains files for the Letter Utility: RLArchive.zip and ReadMe.rtf
• MSSqlJDBC2005 – this folder contains the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 JDBC driver
• CorrConfig.xsd – the IStream Communicator schema file
• IStream_Communicator_2.2_FP3_Install_Guide.pdf – detailed installation instructions for this service pack
• IStream_Communicator_2.2_FP3_Release_Notes.pdf – the IStream Communicator 2.2 FP3 Release Notes
• ReadMe.rtf – this ReadMe file
Before running SampleSDKClient.bat, check the configuration of the SDKExamples repository for the sample letters that are included.
If this repository is configured so that it points to IStream Document Manager 6.x, you need to verify that the folder structure for each of the model documents has been created manually. That is, the folder structure must be the same as it would be under Calligo 5.4, using the <model name>\<model name> format.
For example, if you have a model document named Test.CMS, you need to create a folder with a name identical to the model document (Test.CMS), and then add the Test.CMS model document under this folder. Otherwise, the letter will not be generated.
Oracle Customer Support
If you have any questions about the installation or use of our products, please visit the Oracle Customer Support website:
Copyright © 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.