- All Known Subinterfaces:
- IHeapHistogram, ITypeHeapInfo<T>
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- HeapHistogram, HeapInfo, JoinedTypeHeapInfo, TypeHeapInfo
public interface IHeapInfo
Represents heap usage for some defined portion of the heap, including growth
rate. This only includes memory used by the instances themselves. That is,
objects referenced by instance fields are not included, nor are class objects
and static fields.
static final IHeapInfo EMPTY_ARRAY
- An empty
- the growth rate in bytes per second.
- the number of live instances that this
- the total size in bytes that this
- the timestamp in milliseconds for when this
Copyright © 1999, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.