Using/Downloading an Asset
- Use Search or other means to locate the asset to be used.
- Click the Use / Download button in the asset detail.
The Use - Download dialog is displayed.
- Use the Please Choose a Project list to assign the asset to a project (mandatory).
- Make the appropriate selection in the Subscription checkbox.
- As necessary, select any available related assets for inclusion in the download and/or subscription.
- Click Next.
A new dialog is displayed to display the downloadable files in the asset payload.
- Click .
The File Download dialog is displayed.
- Proceed with the download as necessary.
- Repeat Steps 7 and 8 as necessary to download other files in the asset payload.
- When finished, click Close to close the Use - Download dialog.
- After evaluating the asset, be sure to update the asset's status on the My Stuff screen.
Copyright (c) 2008, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.