Configuring Siebel Open UI > Example of Customizing Siebel Open UI >
Customizing the Physical Renderer
This task is a step in Roadmap to Customizing Siebel Open UI.
To customize the physical renderer, do the following tasks:
- Setting Up the Physical Renderer
- Customizing the Physical Renderer to Render List Applets
- Customizing the Physical Renderer to Bind Events
- Customizing the Physical Renderer to Bind Data
- Customizing the Physical Renderer to Refresh the Recycle Bin
- Customizing the Event Handlers
- Modifying the CSS Files to Support the Physical Renderer
In this topic, you customize the JQGridRenderer physical renderer that Siebel Open UI uses with a presentation model for a typical Siebel list applet so that it renders this applet as a grid. You add the rendering capabilities for the carousel that Siebel Open UI uses to render the recycle bin. You also modify the grid style to accommodate the carousel control. You use methods in the physical renderer to do this work. For a description of these methods, including the sequence you use to configure them, see Summary of Physical Renderer Methods.