This document includes important, late-breaking information about
this release of Oracle’s Hyperion® Data Integration Management
Adapter for Hyperion Enterprise®. Review this information thoroughly before
installing DIM Adapter for Hyperion
The section includes important information about installing this
release of DIM Adapter for
This release of DIM Adapter for
· Oracle’s Hyperion Data Integration Management 11.1.1 and 126.96.36.199
· Oracle’s Hyperion Enterprise Release 6.1, 6.1.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.4.1, and 6.5
· Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.1 SP3
For System Requirements see the document, Hyperion® Data Integration Management Installation Guide.
· When you execute the Extract Journals method, in the Extract Journals, journal descriptions are not displayed. BDB 6592137
· The Load Journal method allows loading journal templates with erroneous formats into Oracle’s Hyperion® Enterprise®; however, the journal templates with erroneous formats are not loaded. BDB 6586124
· The Enumerate Entity List method does not enumerate the selected entities. BDB 6585317
The most recent version of each Oracle product guide is available for download from the Documentation area of the Oracle Technical Network (OTN) Web site (http://www.oracle.com/technology/index.html).
Documentation is also available from the Oracle E-Delivery Web site (http://edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/WelcomePage/get_form). Please note that individual product guides are available for download on the Oracle Technical Network (OTN) Web site only.
Copyright © 2008, Oracle and / or its affiliates. All