This document includes important, late-breaking information about this release of Oracle Hyperion® Data Integration Management Adapter for Financial Management. Review this information thoroughly before installing Oracle Hyperion® Data Integration Management Adapter for Financial Management.
This release of DIM Adapter for Financial Management is compatible with the following software releases:
· Hyperion® Data Integration Management Release 11.1.1 and 22.214.171.124
· Hyperion® Financial Management – System 9 Release 9.3.1 or later and Oracle® Hyperion® Financial Management, Fusion Edition Releases 11.1.1 and 126.96.36.199, and 11.1.2
· Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.1 SP3
Note: Financial Management Client must be installed on the computer where PowerCenter Client is installed and on the computer where PowerCenter Server is installed.
For System Requirements see the document, Hyperion® Data Integration Management Installation Guide.
· After the connection between Informatica PowerCenter and Financial Management is established and the user’s access is configured, you cannot change the user’s access rights in Edit Connections. BDB 6934148
· In case of errors in a workflow that involves loading metadata, the Informatica Server Temp folder contains log and metadata files. You must remove these files manually: LogX.tmp and DataX.tmp, where X is a hexadecimal number.
· When you start Informatica PowerCenter Designer, you might receive this error message:
· Failed to Load DLL: HFMClientPlugin.dll for Plug-in: HFM, Vendor: Informatica. The specified module could not be found.
· If the Financial Management application servers are installed on a separate computer, then DCOM must be enabled. Otherwise, a connection to Financial Management may be unresponsive. To configure DCOM, in EPM System Configurator, in the Task Selection panel, select the Configure DCOM task for Financial Management. See the Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System Installation and Configuration Guide.
The most recent version of each Hyperion product guide is available for download from the Documentation area of the Oracle Technical Network (OTN) Web site (http://www.oracle.com/technology/index.html).
Documentation is also available from the Oracle E-Delivery Web site (http://edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/WelcomePage/get_form). Please note that individual product guides are available for download on the Oracle Technical Network (OTN) Web site only.
© 2010, Oracle and / or its affiliates. All rights reserved.