This document includes important, late-breaking information about this release of Oracle’s Hyperion® Data Integration Management Adapter for Performance Scorecard. Review this information thoroughly before installing DIM Adapter for Performance Scorecard.
This release of Adapter for Performance Scorecard is compatible with the following software releases:
· Oracle Hyperion Data Integration Management Release 11.1.1 and 126.96.36.199
· Hyperion Performance Scorecard–System 9 Release 9.3 or later and Oracle Hyperion Performance Scorecard, Fusion Edition Release 11.1.1 and 188.8.131.52
· Informatica Power Center 8.1.1 SP3
For System Requirements see the document, Hyperion® Data Integration Management Installation Guide.
To configure Informatica PowerCenter to work with Performance Scorecard server configured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) on Apache Tomcat:
1. Export the certificate from the Performance Scorecard’s instance of Java keystore: execute the following command from the bin folder of the Performance Scorecard application’s Java home location, for example, %HYPERION_HOME%\common\JRE\Sun\1.5.0\bin\.
keytool -export -alias certificate_alias -file hps_server.cer -keystore key_store_location
2. Import the certificate (exported from Oracle® Hyperion Performance Scorecard, Fusion Edition’s instance) into Informatica’s Java keystore: execute the following command from the bin folder of the Informatica PowerCenter’s java_home, for example, C:\Informatica\PowerCenter8.1.1\java\jre\
keytool.exe -import -file <Complete_Path_to_Certificate_File> -alias hps_cert -keystore ..\lib\security\cacerts -storepass changeit –trustcacerts
NOTE: If the Informatica PowerCenter client and server are located on different computers then you should import the certificate to both instances.
· Error messages are logged for the task - importing sample mappings with field attributes. The logged error messages can be ignored as field attributes are not used anymore. Error messages are logged for these sample mapping files: m_complex_mapping_1.XML, m_complex_mapping_2.XML, and m_complex_mapping_3.XML. Also, error messages may be logged while re-importing older mappings sources or targets from earlier releases to this release.
The most recent version of each Oracle product guide is available for download from the Documentation area of the Oracle Technical Network (OTN) Web site (http://www.oracle.com/technology/index.html).
Documentation is also available from the Oracle E-Delivery Web site (http://edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/WelcomePage/get_form). Please note that individual product guides are available for download on the Oracle Technical Network (OTN) Web site only.
Copyright © 2008, Oracle and / or its affiliates. All