Domains: Web Service Security: Credential Provider: Table
Related Tasks Related Topics
This page lists the credential providers that have been created for the Web service security configuration. Click on the credential provider name to modify its configuration and to add properties. Click New to create a new credential provider. To delete a credential provider, check the box next to its name and click Delete.
Common reasons for creating a credential provider for a Web service security configuration include enabling password digest usage in SOAP messages and configuring the keystore used to encrypt or digitally sign a SOAP message.
- Create a Web service security configuration
- Specify the key pair used to sign SOAP messages
- Specify the key pair used to encrypt SOAP messages
- Use a password digest in SOAP messages
- Use X.509 certificates to establish identity