- The af:dialog component delivers events when the OK, Yes, and No and Cancel actions are activated.
- The af:panelWindow component is similar to a dialog, but does not support events.
- Context menus are rendered by the af:menu component and menu items are rendered by the af:commandMenuItem component.
- The af:noteWindow component displays read-only information for the associated component.
- The af:contextInfo component displays a small orange square that alerts users to the fact that additional information is available in a popup component. When the user clicks the square, the popup displays.
Demos and code examples:
You can download the ADF Faces Rich Client component demo, where you can explore the components at runtime and view sample code.