This appendix describes the SunValidation Test Suite (SunVTS ) , a comprehensive software package that tests and validates the Netra CP2140 board by verifying the configuration and function of most hardware controllers and devices on the motherboard. SunVTS software is used to validate a system during development, production, inspection, troubleshooting, periodic maintenance and system or subsystem stressing. SunVTS software can be tailored to run on various types of systems, ranging from desktops to servers with modifiable test instances and processor affinity features.
You can perform high-level system testing using the appropriate version of SunVTS. For detailed information on SunVTS support, visit the following web sites:
The following provides some information on distribution of SunVTS software:
- SunVTS software can be downloaded from the following URL:
- Ensure that the SunVTS software version is compatible with the Solaris operating environment version being used.
Solaris 8 2/02 operating environment is compatible with SunVTS 4.6 package.
- Information on the version of the SunVTS software installed can be found in the file:
- The SunVTS packages are also located on the Solaris 8 Supplemental Software CD for Sun Computer Systems that ships with the Solaris operating environment release.
- To obtain SunVTS documentation, contact your local customer service representative or Field Application Engineer.
Copyright © 2002, Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.