Display Power Supply Status
The checkpower command performs a simple pass-fail test on the power supplies.
- On the management controller, type:
PSU 0 present status: OK
PSU 1 present status: Alert
- If you see the words Alert or Not Present in the command output, perform
the following steps for the affected power supply.
- Remove the power cord from the affected power supply.
See Power Off a Power Supply.
- Remove the affected power supply from the switch chassis.
See Remove a Power Supply.
- Wait one minute.
- Reinstall the power supply.
See Install a Power Supply.
- Reattach the power cord.
See Power On a Power Supply.
- If the power supply’s Attention LED lights or the checkpower command still reports
Alert or Not Present for the power supply, replace the power supply.
See Servicing Power Supplies.