(Linux and Solaris) How to Uninstall Interactively Using Component Manager
- Open a terminal.
- Start the Component Manager in interactive mode by typing the following command:
Component Manager starts and displays a list of currently installed components.
- To uninstall the components shown in the list of available components, type U
at the following message:
[L]ist, [D]etailed list, [I]nstall, [U]ninstall, [H]elp or [Q]uit >
A numbered list of the available components is displayed.
- Choose one of the following options:
- To uninstall a single specific component, type the number listed to the right
of the component name.
- To uninstall all of the listed components, type A.
- To return to the previous menu, type R.