Deleting a Back End With the Control Panel
This procedure shows how to use the Control Panel to delete a
To Delete a Back End With the Control Panel
- Start the Control Panel, as described in To Start the Control Panel.
- Expand the Directory Data menu on the left side of the Control Panel
window to display its options, if needed.
- Click the Manage Entries link under Directory Data.
The Manage Entries window opens.
- Select the Delete Backend command from the Entries menu.
The Delete Backend window opens. The entries that you selected appear in the
Entries to Be Added list.
- From the list of back ends, select the back end that you
want to delete.
- Click the OK button.
The Confirmation Required window opens.
- If you are sure that you want to delete the selected back
end, click the Yes button.
The Delete Backend window shows the progress of the operation.
- When the operation is complete and the selected back end is deleted from
the directory, click the Close button to close the Delete Backend window.