Install the Motherboard
- Ensure that all 14 captive screws in the motherboard are retracted.
- Lower the motherboard down into the chassis.
Guide the flex cable connector through the midwall partition.
- Secure the No. 2 captive Phillips screws.
Ensure that all fasteners are secured. (See Motherboard Fastener Locations.)
- Lower and secure the midwall partition.
- Install the six No. 2 Phillips screws that secure the bus bar assembly
to the motherboard.
- Install the CMP/memory module bracket.
The bracket is secured with six No. 2 Phillips screws.
- Plug in the auxiliary power cable to J9803.
- Plug in the flex cable connector to J9801.
- Install the flex cable retainer.
Place the retainer into position and tighten the captive No. 2 Phillips screw.
- Plug in the front I/O cable to J9901.