Install the Air Duct
- Remove the replacement air duct from its packaging.
- With the duct at a 45-degree angle, position the pin holes in the
duct to align with the pins of the chassis.
- Lower the duct to the horizontal position until the tab secures in place.
Ensure that the LED board cable is securely connected to the PCI mezzanine
and is routed beneath the air duct.
- Reconnect the fan tray 0 power cable to the PCI Mezzanine.
Route cable through the retention clips on top of the air duct.
- Replace any full-length, full-height PCIe2 cards to the PCI mezzanine.
Reconnect any internal cables connected to these PCIe2 cards. See Install PCIe2 Cards Into Slots 4 and 5.
- Consider your next step:
If you installed the air duct as part of another procedure, return to that procedure.
Otherwise, continue with this task.
- Install the PCI mezzanine.
See Install the PCI Mezzanine.
- Return the server to operation.
See Returning Server to Operation.