(Optional) Install the System With the Standard Rail Kit
- Attach inner slides to the system.
Figure 3 Standard Rail Kit Installation
- Attach outer glides to the rack.
- Adjust the length of the outer glides to fit your rack.
- Attach each slide rail to the rack with four Phillips screws. Do not
fully tighten the screws.
- Set the proper width between rails using the spacer provided with the rail
- Fully tighten the front rail screws, then the rear rail screws.
- Insert system about half-way in to the rack, until system comes to a
- Slide green release tab to disengage the glides, then push system into the