Install the System With the Express Rail Kit
- Attach mounting brackets to each side of the system.
Figure 2 Express Rail Kit Installation
- Attach the slide rails to the rack.
- Orient the slide rails so the end marked “front” aligns with the front of
- Extend the slide rails to fit the rack, then attach each rail to
the rack by clicking the ends into place.
Caution - Stabilize the cabinet: extend the rack anti-tip device.
- With the rack rails inside the cabinet, align the mounting brackets with the
slide rails and insert the server halfway.
- Slide the green release tabs on the mounting bracket toward the front of
the server, and push system into the rack.