Install a Battery
- Unpack the replacement battery.
- Press the new battery into the battery holder on the motherboard.
Install with the positive side (+) facing upward, away from the motherboard.
- Install PCIe/XAUI riser 2.
See Install a PCIe/XAUI Riser.
- Use the ILOM setdate command to set the day and time.
See the Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) 3.0 Supplement for SPARC Enterprise T5120 and T5220 Servers.
- After returning the server to operation, check and reset the Solaris OS date.