Connect the DC Input Power Cords to the Server
- Ensure that the circuit breaker to your power source is turned off.
Caution - Do not proceed with these instructions until you have turned off the power
from the DC power source through the circuit breakers.
- Route the power cables in the rack and secure the cables with nylon
- Connect the chassis ground wire to the facility earth ground and ensure that
this connection has proper bonding.
- Connect the -48V or -60V return to the -48V or -60V wires to
the circuit breaker.
- Connect the power wiring to the server by plugging each power cable into
the server power supply units.
- When you are ready to power up the server, close the circuit breaker
and follow the booting procedure described in Powering On the System.