How to Download Server Software
- Go to the software download site for your server.
- Login with your user name and password (or create an account if you
do not have one).
- Click the Patches & Updates tab.
- In the Patch Search box, click Product or Family (Adavnced Search).
- In the Product search text field, type Sun Blade X6275 M2 Server Module.
- Click the Select up to 10 drop-down box for the Release.
- Select the latest available software release from the list.
- Click the Search button.
- Download the Tools & Drivers image.
- Create a DVD from the ISO image.
- When done, mount the DVD and navigate to the Windows directory and do
- If you are installing Windows from distribution media (CD/DVD or ISO image) download
InstallPack_x_x_x.exe (program to install all server-specific device drivers and supplemental software after the
initial installation of Windows.) to an accessible location.
- If you are installing Windows from a WDS deployment server (advanced installation), download
DriverPack_x_x_x.zip (server-specific driver archive for Windows Server 2008 R2, English-only) to the appropriate
Windows image (WIM) folder on the WDS server as described in Incorporating Device Drivers into a WIM Image for WDS.
- Make sure that the driver packages are available, as needed, during the installation
and post–installation process.