Get Software and Firmware Downloads
- Go to http://support.oracle.com.
- Sign in to My Oracle Support.
The Patches and Updates screen appears.
- At the top of the page, click the Patches and Updates tab.
Search fields appear.
- In the Patch Search box, click Product or Family (Advanced Search).
Alternatively, type a full or partial product name (for example Sun Server X2–8)
until a match appears.
- In the Release pull-down list, select the release from the drop-down list.
Expand the folders to see component offerings.
- Click Search.
A list of updates (patches) appears.
- To select a patch, click the check boxes next to the patch
name (you can select more than one patch).
A popup action panel appears. The panel lists several action options.
- To download the update, click Download in the popup panel.
The download appears automatically.