How to Use the Web Interface to Monitor Power Usage and Set Notification Thresholds
This task describes how to monitor power usage and set up to
two thresholds so you can be notified when the server exceeds a power
- Connect to the Oracle ILOM web interface by typing the IP address of
the server into your browser's address field. For example:
The Oracle ILOM login screen appears.
- Log in by entering a user name and password.
If you login using the root account, the default password is changeme. If
you choose to use another user account, make sure it has Admin privileges.
The Oracle ILOM web interface appears.
- Click the Power Management tab.
The Power Consumption page appears.
- To set a notification threshold, do the following. You can set two thresholds.
- Click Enabled by the Notification Threshold x.
- Type the threshold in watts.
- Click Save.
- For power allocation information, click the Allocation tab.
- For statistics on power usage, click the Statistics tab.
- For history on power usage, click the History tab.