Installing DDL Scripts for the Oracle Applications Adapter
This topic provides instructions on how to install and run the DDL Scripts
required to generate OTDs for the Oracle Application Adapter. It assumes that you
have successfully installed Java CAPS, GlassFish, and the NetBeans IDE.
To Install DDL Scripts for the Oracle Applications Adapter
- On the Java CAPS Uploader, click the Downloads tab.
- In the List of Components to Download, click Oracle Applications eWay User Privileges
Configuration and DDL Scripts.
- Extract the SQL_Scripts.zip file into a working directory .
- From a SQL editor, connect to the Oracle database as the specified user
and run the following scripts in Admin directory in the order given.
- As the SYSTEM user, run Run01_Create_TableSpace_as_User_SYSTEM.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run02_Create_Views_as_User_APPS.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run03_Create_Synonyms_as_User_APPS.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run04_Create_Packages_as_User_APPS.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run05_Create_Synonyms_for_Views_as_User_APPS.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run06_Create_Synonyms_for_Synonyms_as_User_APPS.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run07_Create_Synonyms_for_Packages_as_User_APPS.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run08_Grant_Permission_to_Interface_Tables_as_User_APPS.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run09_Grant_Select_to_Concurrent_Manager_as_User_APPS.sql.
- As the JCAPS user, run Run10_Create_Synonyms_for_Concurrent_Manager_Part1_as_User_JCAPS.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run11_Grant_Execute_to_Concurrent_Manager_as_User_APPS.sql.
- As the JCAPS user, run Run12_Create_Synonyms_for_Concurrent_Manager_Part2_as_User_JCAPS.sql.
- As the APPS user, run Run13_Grant_Insert_Select_to_Concurrent_Manager_as_User_APPS.sql.
When the installation of DDL Scripts is complete, all required Staging tables are