Viewing and Modifying Table Data
You can view the data contained in any of the source or
target tables included in an ETL collaboration. You can also perform some data modification,
such as inserting and deleting rows, truncating the table, and copying table data.
To View and Modify Table Data
- Open the collaboration you want to view or edit.
- Right-click the table in the ETL Collaboration Editor, and select Show Data.
- To add a record, do the following:
- In the Data Integrator Output panel, click Insert a Record in the toolbar
to the left.
- On the dialog box that appears, enter values for the fields in the
- Click OK.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
- Click OK.
- To delete a record, do the following:
- In the Data Integrator Output panel, select the row or rows to delete.
- Click Delete Selected Records in the toolbar to the left.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
- To copy table data to the clipboard, do the following:
- In the Data Integrator Output panel, select the data to copy.
You can select one or more cells or rows.
- Right-click on the cell or row and select one of the following options:
Copy Cell Value to copy just the selected cell.
Copy Row Values to copy the entire row.
Copy Row Values With Header to copy the entire row along with the corresponding column or header names.
- Paste the information to the desired location, such as a word processing application.
- To truncate the displayed table, click Truncate This Table in the left toolbar
of the Data Integrator Output panel.