Dropping Master Index Database Tables
Scripts are provided to drop the default database tables and indexes created in
Step 8: Create the Master Index Database Structure. This is useful while testing the master index application implementation.
To Delete Database Tables
- Open a standard SQL editor and connect to the master index database using
the user you created in Step 2: Create a Master Index Database and User.
- Open drop.sql in the NetBeans editor.
- Copy and paste the entire text of drop.sql into the SQL editor.
- Run the script against the database.
- If the database is running on the Oracle 10g platform, open a SQL
prompt and run the following command.