Configure a New Startup or Shutdown Class
Related Tasks Related Topics
Use these pages to configure a Java program to load and run as a startup class or a shutdown class.
You can create multiple named configurations for any given class. After you have created a class configuration, you cannot change its name. Instead, delete the configuration and create a new one with a new name.
- Use custom classes to configure servers
- Configure startup classes
- Configure shutdown classes
- Deploy startup and shutdown classes
- Add startup and shutdown classes to the classpath