Domains: Web Service Security: Credential Provider: Properties: Notes
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to include any additional information about this property of the credential provider of this Web service security configuration.
Name Description Notes
Optional information that you can include to describe this configuration.
WebLogic Sever saves this note in the domain's configuration file (
config.xml) as XML PCDATA. All left angle brackets (<) are converted to the XML entity
<. Carriage returns/line feeds are preserved.
If you create or edit a note from the Administration Console, the Administration Console does not preserve carriage returns/line feeds.
- Create a Web service security configuration
- Specify the key pair used to sign SOAP messages
- Specify the key pair used to encrypt SOAP messages
- Use a password digest in SOAP messages
- Use X.509 certificates to establish identity