JMS Messages: Import Messages
Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to import messages in XML format. Importing a message in XML format results in the creation or replacement of a message on the specified destination. The target destination for an imported message can be either a queue, a distributed queue, or a topic durable subscriber. The target destination must be in a production-paused state.
Name Description Location
Use the file system folders to select the file from which the JMS message will be imported. Once located, select the button next to file name, and then click OK to import it.
- Manage queue messages
- Pause queue message operations at runtime
- Manage distributed queue messages
- Uniform distributed queues - pause message operations on server restart
- Manage topic durable subscribers
- Pause topic message operations at runtime