Note the following about the way in which charts can be arranged in a
view in the Monitoring Dashboard:
- A view can have any number of rows.
- A row can have one or more charts in it.
- Rows do not need to be arranged so that each has same number of
- All charts have the same height, and all charts in a given row
have the same width.
- Charts have a minimum width and height. Scroll bars are added if
there are more rows, or charts in a row, than can be made visible
You can reposition a chart
in the following ways:
To move the
chart within the same row, or to another existing row, either:
- Drag the chart by its title bar to the new
- Select the chart, Select the view
menu, choose Move, and select
one of the available choices: Up,
Right, Above, or
To move the chart to a new row (that is, to a row that does not
Select the view
Choose Move, and select
Above, or Below as
If you have multiple charts in the view, depending upon the location
in the view in which you reposition the chart, the selected chart, or
the chart immediately next to it, may be resized.