Install the SAS Expander Module
- Install the SAS expander module.
- Lower the SAS expander module into the server chassis, and gently push down
on the module to engage the chassis connector .
- Push down on the four black push pins to secure the SAS expander
module to the server's chassis .
Figure 65 Installing the SAS Expander Module
- Connect the HBA cable and SAS cables to the SAS expander module [3
See Install Storage Drive Cables in a SAS/SATA Configuration.
- Return the server to operation.
- Install the top cover.
See Install the Top Cover.
- Return the server to the normal rack position.
See Reinstall the Server Chassis in the Rack.
- Reconnect the power cords to the power supplies and power on the server.
See Reconnect Power and Data Cables and Power On the Server. Verify that the AC OK LED is lit.