Disconnect Cables From the Server
Caution - The system supplies standby power to the circuit boards even when the system
is powered off.
- Label all cables connected to the server.
- Disconnect the power cables from the rear of the server.
- Disconnect all data cables from the rear of the server.
- If your rackmount kit includes a cable management device, remove the cables from
- Depending on the components that you are servicing, either extend the server to
the maintenance position, or remove the server from the rack.