Configure Option ROM Settings
- Access the BIOS Setup Utility menus.
See Access BIOS Setup Utility Menus.
- In the BIOS Setup Utility menus, navigate to the IO Menu.
The IO Menu screen appears.
- Select the internal device or add-in card slot for which you want to
enable or disable Option ROM.
The Option ROM screen for that device or add-in card slot appears.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Enabled to enable the Option ROM setting.
- Select Disabled to disable the Option ROM setting.
- Press the F10 key to save the changes and exit the BIOS Setup