Configure TPM Support
If you intend to use the Windows 2008 Trusted Platform Module (TPM) feature set,
you must configure the server to support this feature.
Note - TPM enables you to administer the TPM security hardware in your server. For
additional information about implementing this feature, refer to the Windows Trusted Platform Module
Management documentation provided by Microsoft.
- Access the BIOS Setup Utility menus.
See Access BIOS Setup Utility Menus.
- In the BIOS Setup Utility menus, navigate to the Advanced Menu.
The Advanced Settings screen appears.
- In the Advanced Settings screen, select Trusted Computing.
The TPM Configuration screen appears.
- If the TPM State is listed as Disabled, select TPM Support and press
A TPM Support dialog appears.
- In the dialog, set TPM Support to Enable, then press Enter.
The updated TPM Configuration screen appears.
- Press F10 to save the changes and exit the BIOS Setup Utility.