|Oracle\xAE Fusion Middleware Helpset for Oracle Enterprise Repository
11g Release 1 (188.8.131.52.0)
Advanced Asset Submission
This function allows a user (with the appropriate privileges) to submit assets in the Asset Editor rather than through the Web Console, which means that more detail can be added to the submission.
This procedure is performed in the Asset Editor. (Access to the Asset Editor is determined by user role.)
- Open the File menu in the Asset Editor.
- Select New. The Create a New Asset dialog is displayed.
- Enter the appropriate information in the Name and Version text boxes.
- Select the appropriate Type template from the list.
- Click OK. The new asset appears in the Asset Editor.
- Click Save in the File menu in the Asset Editor. The asset is submitted for review and registration.
Copyright (c) 2008, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.