|Oracle\xAE Fusion Middleware Helpset for Oracle Enterprise Repository
11g Release 1 (22.214.171.124.0)
Closing a Project
Project Administrators may close a project which assets, of those downloaded, were actually used on the project.
This procedure is performed in the Oracle Enterprise Repository
- Select the project to be closed. The project detail is displayed in the bottom frame.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit Project dialog is displayed.
- Select Closed from the Status list in the Overview section of the Edit Project dialog.
- Click Save. If the project has consumed assets, the Update Usage Status dialog is displayed. The consumed assets are listed in this dialog, each with a Status list.
- Update the status of each consumed asset as necessary.
Note: Depending on the specific role and permissions assigned to the project leader, certain assets consumed by the project will not appear in the list. If this is the case, an ATTENTION message will appear in the Update Usage Status dialog. Be advised: Only the project members listed below the ATTENTION message can reject the asset. Otherwise, clicking OK in the Update Usage Status dialog will set the status of any hidden assets to Deployed.
- When the Update Usage Status dialog closes the view returns to the Edit Project dialog.
- Click Save. The project is closed.
Copyright (c) 2008, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.