|Oracle\xAE Fusion Middleware Helpset for Oracle Enterprise Repository
11g Release 1 (188.8.131.52.0)
Editing a Project
This procedure is performed in the Oracle Enterprise Repository Projects screen.
- Use Search or other means to locate the project to be edited.
- Click the Edit button in the project detail. The Edit Project dialog is displayed.
- Enter the appropriate information in the Name, Description, and Estimated Development Hours text boxes.
- Click the ... button to open the calendar to select a Start Date.
- Select a department from the Department list.
- Select the appropriate status in the Status list.
- If necesssary, select Automatically Assign New Users.
- Click Edit in the Users section. The Add / Remove Users dialog is displayed.
- Use Search or List All Users to display a list of users in the Search Results section of the dialog. If necessary, use the Department list to filter search results.
- Use the >> and << buttons to move users between the Search Results, Project Leaders, and Selected Users sections.
- Click OK. The assigned Project Leaders and Project Members appear in the Users section of the Create New Project dialog.
- Click Save. The Create New Project dialog closes, and the new project detail appears in the Projects screen.
Copyright (c) 2008, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.